Days and nights blends
I woke up this morning
Got outta my bed
This is what I said
Thank you Lord ;
for another day
And all the blessings ;
you sent my way!
I am no long concerned about living, but how I am living while I am alive.
To put all my aspirations in doing one thing has never been my style.
So what ever gets done though is where I put the most time in to achieve the best possible outcomes for all those who matter around me and in my world 🌎.
GOD has already defined my future and where it must lead, even if I vere off course they are never off of the master plan.
I humble myself to his words even what I don’t understand a clarity always comes into focus on the journey towards my final destination.
No one else can define me, judge me or make conclusions base on what is unknown 🤔 by the actions I've done, by what I call my WHY! Ask it 5 times?
I am no saint nor am I evil by any means, do I have a temper or am I subdued to avoid conflict. It's never worth loosing my cool 😎 if I know where it is headed. It's a win/win for both of us because I am not rattled by what you believe and you are heard as I understood it is more to living than being at odds or making a enemy.
I love ❤️ the story in the book four agreements.
The man sitting by the river in deep meditation, around him was a light of brilliance flowers rainbows, and love.
I came closer to him as not to disturb him, but he heard my footsteps, turn to me and I ask how is you do what your doing and can you teach me.
At that time he opened his chest pulled out his heart and pushed it into me and I began to share my love with the flowers and the trees the grass and they love me back, but it keep growing, I give love to the bees and all the insects birds and all that creeps and crawls and they all love me back, but still it grew stronger and stronger, so I gave love to the Ocean, the sky the sun the stars and the universe and they love me back, and it still grew.
You get the story but it is a must read 📚
I gave love only you can answer the next question because I opened my chest and pulled out my heart ❤️ in gave it to you. It's will not stop growing.
Once understanding is achieve you'll be understood in ways you could not have imagined.
I thought of you when I read this quote from "The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)" by Don Miguel Ruiz, Janet Mills -
"A"
Start reading this book for free: https://a.co/fCpruY8
Comments
Post a Comment